Hope you are all well, today I want to tell you about a hemp cream I have been using for my arthritis.
This cream has actually overtaken my Boswellia cream in terms of pain relief! Many of my readers will know that is quite shocking as I have been a huge advocate of Boswellia and I do still recommend it.
Truth is since using this hemp cream for the past few months I have seen a massive reduction in pain and swelling.
5 Kind Hemp Active Gel
A topical cream that seems to work wonders!
I know some of you will be thinking jeez this guy must spend all his spare time oiling and rubbing himself and that’s not completely true.
I usually apply cream in the morning and later on in the evening if need be.
On that basis, this cream should last you a few months. It is, as many of you will have guessed from the name, a cream that contains cannabis sativa seed oil.
I must admit throughout all the things I have tried, in what is so far, my 5-year journey through the arthritis wilderness, products containing cannabis seem to yield the most positive results!
Here in England, they have just made cannabis oil available on prescription for conditions with chronic pain.
Unfortunately, I cannot get any yet as we need to wait a little longer while the doctors are educated about this plant and how to prescribe it.
Or maybe the pharmaceutical companies are scrambling around wondering how they are going to be able to market this plant and make money from it, as they do with their magic bullets.
It must be a little embarrassing for them, all the manufacturing and science that goes into producing their pills and it turns out there is a plant provided by the Earth and whatever or whoever made it (depending on what you believe) that is better than any tablet produced!
It is almost as though when the Earth was created it was made with provisions to keep us well.
Crazy talk I know!
Needless to say, I will be booking in with my doctor when the cannabis oil becomes available.
I don’t tend to visit the doctor as you may guess I get tired of going in there and coming out with a prescription for two or three medications.
Doctor: “Take these tablets for the inflammation, they may cause stomach irritation or bleeding though so take these tablets as well that will protect your stomach”.
Me: “Doesn’t things like probiotics help protect your stomach, you can get them from fermented foods such as sauerkraut can’t you?”
Doctor: “Just take the prescription and get out”.
Don’t quote me word for word but you get my point!
I won’t drone on here I’ll just keep it simple.
- Fantastic pain relief, probably the most pain relieving product I have used!
- It’s got a menthol smell that I enjoy so that is a pro for me!
- One tub can last a good few months.
- I mentioned how this had overtaken Boswellia for pain relief, though one thing Boswellia has over this which it has over many creams is its slow absorption.
Boswellia stays on the surface of the skin for longer, making it workable for longer when massaging a joint to move swelling or scar tissue.
Some people may think it is expensive at first glance but I am not putting that as a con as you get what you pay for.
I don’t skimp when it comes to things that can help my health and when it works out at roughly 5 or 6 pounds a month I don’t consider that excessive.
You can have a look at the product here.
Is it good?
What customers have said
- Instant relief – Arthritis and tendon problems in hands.
- Cream helped ease my pain after years of struggle – Lower back and thigh pain.
- I feel no pain after applying Kind – Tendonitis sufferer.
- I think my life is about to change – Verified purchaser, ailment not mentioned.
- It’s definitely worth a go – Leg and knee pain.
- Great cream for easing pain – Severe osteoarthritis and sciatic nerve pain.
- This gel really works – Swollen knees after replacement surgery.
- Took away 90% of my pains and best nights sleep in 10 years – Back and shoulder pain.
- This stuff is a miracle – Arthritis in hands, back and shoulder pain.
- Pain free for 1st time in 18 years – Primary progressive MS.
I could go on and on there are that many satisfied customers. They are all from verified purchasers, don’t believe me click on the image above and see for yourself.
I would suggest you have a further look at the product, it really has helped me with the pain especially as the weather turns colder here!
I am conscious that some of you who are reading may live in a place where medicinal cannabis is already prescribed.
If any of you have had any experience of this I would love to hear from you and I’m sure some of our readers would be eager to hear different experiences.
Leave a comment below or on our social media platforms!
It is also fast approaching my favourite time of year, CHRISTMAS!!
I’m feeling festive already so if any of you have any decorations up yet share a picture just for my benefit 🙂
I’ll kick it off with my new purchase.
Thanks for reading, speak soon, Andy.
This article contains affiliate links.